Please allow me to present to you a destination which would be of a great interest for your agency to propose: Bhutan, the Thunder Dragon Kingdom, popularly known as the country of GNH.
Located in Asia between the two giant countries - India and China, Bhutan continues to be unknown for many parts of the world although it has a great number of attractions to discover. Nestled in the Eastern region of Himalayas, Bhutan is a small country, roughly the size of Switzerland and fondly referred as Druk Yul (Land of the Thunder Dragon) by the Bhutanese. There is a place on earth that even the most seasoned travelers consider a privilege to visit. And although it is voted one of the world’s top travel destinations, very few make it. This is Drukyul, Bhutan, the Land of thunder Dragon.
Perched high on the mighty Himalayan range, the Kingdom of Bhutan has defied globalization and chosen to remain a hidden place. Bhutan is marked by raw natural beauty where the dense foliage changes dramatically as the sub tropical jingles at sea level merge into a fertile temperate zone and rises up to the great northern glaciers. The pristine environment is home to exotic wild life and is the last refuge for endangered species like Black-Necked crane, the Blue sheep, the Golden Langur, the Takin and even the royal Bengal Tiger.
The kingdom of Bhutan today remains as one of the last un-ventured destinations. And Bhutan does not have traffic lights even today.That is how Bhutanese people would like to keep it. Thus the carefully managed tourism policy of the government based on “High value, Low impact”, in essence: “take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.
Bhutan has remained a country where age old customs and traditions are still part of everyday lives of the people, even while modernization, development and the strains of global influence are felt more and more. Ideally located in the Himalayas between India and China, Bhutan has a rich historical heritage and cultural values which Bhutan still continues to preserve.
Thanks to the generation of Kings and our forefathers who helped to Unify and strengthen Bhutan. Between the Valleys and the mountain, Bhutan Dreamtrip offers everything, from adventure for the sport passionate to cultural visits and many customized tours depending on the interest of the clients. Following are the different kinds of customized tours that Bhutan dreamtrip offer for our tourist:
1. Adventure Tours( How you find happiness in Adventure)
• Enjoy bicycling on some of the world’s highest passes.
• Plough a field with a pair of oxen.
• Challenge yourself in paddy plantation.
• Hit the bull’s eye with the traditional bow and arrow.
• Bike through medieval trails
• Meet monks on hilltop monasteries.
• Experience art of preparing traditional tea-Suja.
• Experience bolted rock climbing.
• Romance the untamed rivers.
2. Culture Tour (How you find happiness in Culture)
• Sleep under the rafters of an ancient farmhouse.
• Cook Bhutanese dishes and lose your palate to the taste of Emadatsi.
• Savour the locally brewed alcohol, Ara, fried in eggs.
• Rest by bonfire to drift away to the soothing melody of folklore music.
• Make a wish by building a miniature stupa out of mud or flour.
• Get married in Bhutan like a royal couple.
• Renew your wedding vows the Bhutanese style.
• Milk a cow and try your skill in cheese and butter making.
3. Festival Tour. ( How you find happiness in Festival)
• Join the locals in their finest attires and relish their festival meals.
• Realize the meaning of life through the acts of dances.
• Meet and take selfies with the Atsara, the life of the festival.
• Let the sight of giant scroll (thongdrel) enliven your spirit.
• Receive blessings from rare display of scared relics.
• Dress in Bhutanese costume by choosing your favorite color.
4. Spiritual Tour. ( How you find happiness in Spiritual)
• Spread merit by hoisting prayer flags.
• Practice yoga amid the serene environment.
• Sooth your soul reading your favourite book by the river side.
• Sit with monks through the chanting of prayers.
• Discover your inner-self with meditation.
• Take part in annual rituals with the locals.
• Take lessons on Buddhism from Buddhist master.
• Light thousand butter lamps and make a wish.
5. Wellness Tour. ( How you find happiness in Wellness)
• Rejuvenate with herbal and hot stone bath.
• Heal your mind with yoga and meditation
• Immerse in natural Himalayan hot spring.
• Try our indigenous therapies.
• Experience undisrupted calmness of nature.
• Try your skill with organic cooking from a selection of your favorite organic food.
• Enjoy a session on meditation with a renowned master.
• Treat your lungs with a breath of fresh air every day.
6. Trekking Tour. ( How you find happiness in Trekking)
• Unwind at yak herder’s camp with hot butter tea.
• Wade through fresh mountain creeks.
• Experience the medieval ambience of nomad lifestyles.
• Embark on the thrills of Himalayan trek routes.
• Traverse the trails of wild blossoms.
• Earn a reward of breathtaking landscapes.
• Challenge yourself on snowman trek.
• Find happiness by having a meal by a river.
7. Nature Tour. ( How you find happiness in Nature)
• Feel the fresh grass under a blanket of stars.
• Add 565+ species of birds in your ornithology dictionary.
• Spot wildlife from a boat on the Manas River.
• Take a leisurely walk through the pristine forest.
• Hike through the tapestry of Bhutanese colours
• Explore the wild array of flora and fauna.
• Scroll through protected national parks.
• Relieve city stress in natures lap.
Cloistered in the lap of the towering Himalayas, Bhutan is a perfect getaway where one can experience serenity in its truest sense. Bhutan is still, in many ways, a magical kingdom of the past. Our customers to Bhutan were very happy to have discovered Bhutan and would want to go through this experience again!
The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB), Tourism Business regulating agency of the Royal Government of Bhutan, fixes the Tourist Tariff rate. This rate is valid for all the inclusive tour packages.
The tariffs for tourists visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows:
A) Peak Season Rate:
(March, April, May, September, October and November) Cultural Tour /Trekking – US$ 250/per person per night halt
B) Low Season Rate:
(January, February, June, July, August and December) Cultural Tour /Trekking- US$ 200/per person per night halt.
These minimum daily package rates are inclusive of the following services:
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the tourist standard hotels
2. All transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan
3. Services of accompanied guide
4. All meals and evening tea
5. Royal Government Royalty of USD 65 per person per night halt.
6. Riding ponies and pack animals on treks
7. All entry fees/permits to museum, monuments and parks.
Note: The tariff excludes gratuity/tips, alcohol, beverages, laundry and any communication. Luxury hotels like Aman Kora, Uma, Zhiwaling, Hotel Taj Tashi and Termalinca Resort are not included in the above price. An individual will have to bear the extra room expenses should they wish to stay in the above hotels. For further information on the above hotels, kindly email us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or contact at +97577122223
These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the local agent’s obligation shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirement shall be payable on an actual basis.
The above rates shall apply irrespective of location, tour type and type of accommodation provided/asked for. All accommodation establishments used shall be approved by the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB).
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to the following surcharges:
1.Single Individual: US$ 40/ per night halt on addition to US$ 250 per night halt.
2.Group of 2: US$ 30/ per person per night halt on addition to US$ 250 per night halt.
The agency commission payable to agents abroad shall not be deductible from the surcharge.
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENTS
The quoted package rates are valid for accommodation on twin sharing basis and following supplements will be applicable incase of single room accommodation: –
Festival season = US$ 50 / per single room per night
Other season = US$ 35 / per single room per night
DISCOUNT ON TOURIST TARIFF
A. There shall be no charge for CHILDREN up to the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 6-12 years accompanied by a guardian shall be given 50% discount on daily rates and 100% discount on Royalty. This Royalty is currently set at $65 per day.
B. Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall also be given a 25% discount on the Royalty.
C. A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
D. A 50% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th night.
E. Visitors availing discounts under Sections A & B shall not be eligible for discount under D.
you can also leave us message to know more about it here.
Bhutan visa is pre-processed by the agent company on the receiver of the payment, so you need to send your passport copy scan to us through our e-mail ID provided. Once the visa is processed we will send you back the electronic visa on your mail. After receiving the electronic visa through email you need to print and carry while you fly to Bhutan. At the airport immigration authorities will stamp on your passport. Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of travel in Bhutan.
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu Nepal, Bangkok Thailand, and Delhi India to Bhutan. So you can contact us for your bookings at least three months before your trip to Bhutan.
You are provided with two options for your Bhutan tour payment:
1. Transfer only 20% of the Bhutan Tour Cost together with the whole Drukair/Bhutan Airline fare ( if flying to Bhutan by Drukair/Bhutan Airline) soon after you have confirmed your Bhutan travel schedules and then transfer the rest of the amount together with your visa processing fee of US$ 40/person 3 weeks before your actual Bhutan travel date
2. Transfer your entire Bhutan tour cost together with your visa processing fee and Drukair/Bhutan airline fare ( if flying by Drukair/Bhutan Airline to Bhutan) at once as Bhutan Tourist visa processing is approved by Tourism Council of Bhutan only after we have received the full payment( have confirmed your Bhutan tour schedules)
For high season travel (March, April, May, Sept, Oct & Nov), it is advisable to remit payment for Druk Air/Bhutan Airline flights at least 3 months in advance. This will help us to obtain confirmed seats on the requested flights.
Bank Wire Transfer Information.
To transfer money to Bhutan National Bank, Thimphu from any place outside Bhutan and India, Please request your bank to remit money as follows:
1. Correspondent Bank Address: Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
One Madison Avenue, New York
Swift Code: SCBLUS33
CHIPS ABA No: 0256
FED ABA 026002561
2. Beneficiary Bank Account Number: 358-202-171-9001(USD A/C)
3. Beneficiary Bank: Bhutan National Bank Ltd
Post Box No-439,
GPO Building, Changlam, Thimphu
Swift Code – BNBTBTBT
4. Ultimate Beneficiary (Name): Bhutan Dreamtrip
Mobile No: +97577122223
Note: Once the wire transfer is complete, please email scanned copy of the same via firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm/trace the payment. Please have a look at our website www.bhutandreamtrip.com to view our services and amazing tours that we offer, or write to us via email at email@example.com or call +97577122223 for inquiry or information.
Thanking you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: passing.tshering
Wechat ID: passangtsheringps
Watsapp ID: +97577122223
Location: Kabesa, Thimphu,Bhutan
Mobile: +975 77122223, +975 17272703
P.O. Box: 01597